Vous êtes intéressé(e)?
Postuler maintenant !
Account payable Specialist
Valide du: 10/09/2019 au 11/09/2019
JAMP Pharma is a privately owned company headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec. We are the fastest growing generic drug supplier in Canada. JAMP’s portfolio includes natural health products from its other divisions such as; Wampole, Laboratoire Suisse, Cosmetic Import and Rx products from Orimed Pharma.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the Finance Department.
• Allows you to develop professionally and have a concrete impact on the company’s success
• Fast, agile, entrepreneurial and friendly work environment
• Stable and successful privately owned company with a lot of ambition where innovation is valued
• Brand new bright and welcoming offices
• Socially committed to both employees and the community
• Record and code invoices in the IT system in a multi-company, multi-currency environment
• Verify approvals and obtain approval (if necessary) from managers
• Agree supplier invoices with purchase orders
• Issue a large number of cheques and wire transfers and ensure that they are signed
• Ensure compliance with the payment terms of the various suppliers
• Ensure the accuracy of the information
• Maintain and update the allocation of payments
• Reconcile suppliers’ monthly statements
• Respond to supplier requests
• Filing of documents
• Other related tasks
YOU MUST HAVE
• D.E.C. in accounting or relevant experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in an accounts payable department.
• Essential bilingualism (oral and written)
• Good knowledge of the Office suite
• Demonstrate autonomy, initiative, priority management, good judgment and discretion
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ease of adaptation
• Availability / flexibility
• Organizational skills
• High level of rigour and attention to detail
Are you interested? Let’s make history together!
Apply now! email@example.com
Take note that only selected candidates will be contacted.