Project leader – Pharma
Valide du: 07/16/2018 au 08/16/2018
PROJECT LEADER -PHARMA
Project Manager Pharma
(Operations and Business Development),
THB (www.trans-hit.com) is the human tissue procurement company with the deepest and widest collection capability for biospecimens and clinical samples for R&D purposes through an unrivaled worldwide partner-network of state of the art biorepositories. We facilitate direct interactions between our customers and academic biobanks allowing the expertise of academics to be leveraged and acknowledged. The company, led by a team of scientists with superior knowledge of biomarker development, advise and provide services to biopharmaceutical and IVD companies in various fields including oncology, infectiology, CNS diseases… Our aim is to keep growing as the leading CRO targeting biomarker R&D teams with an outstanding reputation and a proven contribution to personalized medicine development.
Relevant educational and professional background:
- Biomedical Sciences with a M.Sc. or Ph.D degree
- Experience within an R&D department (biopharmaceutical industry, or IVD industry) working with biospecimens or with an experience in biobanking (Hospital) is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish
The project leader sources and manages tissue procurement projects.
Your main missions in this job:
- Identify and approach prospects (Pharmaceutical and Diagnostic companies) who might need clinical samples and human biospecimen collections to support their R&D programs.
- Identify and contact academic biobanks or collecting sites which can reply to client’s requirements.
- Manage relationships between THB industrial and academic partners
- Solve any Scientific, QA, regulatory, logistics, administrative, or contractual issues that might happen in the course of a study
- Assist upper management in further developing the THB brand and reputation
Your responsibilities in this job:
- Maintain consistent communication with a selected number of key customers and grow THB’s with those partners
- Respond to industry biospecimen requests with the highest level of professionalism and win new customers and new projects
- Make sure that the quality of THB services matches or exceeds customers’ expectations and respect THB procedures
Skills that are required to succeed in this job:
- Soft skills and networking capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills
- Capacity to work in total autonomy
- You will work, contribute and grow professionally in a fast pace learning, challenging environment, with a direct exposure to upper management.
- You will benefit from a high level of accountability and develop strong connections with the Rx and Dx R&D community.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with worldwide scientific leaders and to contribute to major healthcare innovations in fields such as oncology, infectious diseases, or CNS (Alzheimer).
Competitive total remuneration and diverse professional growth opportunities are offered.
Location: THB Headquarters in Laval, Quebec, Canada
THB thanks all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Tel: 1 514-739-0670 #801