Vous êtes intéressé(e)?Postuler maintenant !
Valide du: 10/16/2019 au 11/16/2019
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Research Assistant for our Infusion Parenteral Administration and Neurotoxicology (IPN) site located in Senneville (Montreal).
The following are responsibilities related to the Research Assistant – IPN position:
- Involved in drafting, as necessary, study plans, amendments, reports and SOP’s
- Assist the study director in the report preparation and finalization process
- Assist in the preparation of data for interim reports/updates to the sponsor.
- Participation in validation, training, and research & development activities within the department
- The support scientist may be involved in observing procedures preformed on studies. May interact with sponsors, when requested. Can serve as point of contact for the sponsor when the study director is not available, if requested.
- Assist in IACUC form preparation, in documentation of deviation from the protocol or SOP, compilation of the historical control data and various other publications.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possesses a DEC or BSc. or equivalent in science or related discipline.
- Is familiar with GLP regulation guidelines and SOPs, as they apply to regulated research
- Has good interpersonal skills and is able to communicate in English
- Has strong organizational skills and attention to detail
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 14,000 employees within 80 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2018, revenue increased by 22% to $2.27 billion from $1.86 billion in 2017.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2018.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Segment: Toxicology, Biotech, Research Assistant, Drafting, Science, Research, Engineering