Vous êtes intéressé(e)?Postuler maintenant !
Senior Research Scientist -Infusion and Neurology
Valide du: 10/16/2019 au 11/16/2019
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work e perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Senior Research Scientist for our Infusion, Parenteral Administration in the Neurotoxicology department located in Senneville (Montreal).
The following are responsibilities related to the Senior Research Scientist position:
- Design, write, review and edit as necessary, study plans, amendments and study schedules that define and plan all activities with safety assessments (studies)
- Oversee and co-ordinate all aspect of study procedures and ensure that projects are performed according to SOP and GLP
- Prepare as necessary draft or final reports that document all study related procedures and results
- The scientist must ensure that a safe working environment is maintained by all project related staff through the observance of safety procedures, the use of protective clothing or equipment and by the distribution of relevant safety information.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possess Ph.D, D.V.M, M.Sc., or B.Sc. in Toxicology or related biological discipline
- Possess at least five years of experience in conducting toxicological research and/or a strong background in the area of specialization
- Is orgainzed, responsible and dynamic
- Is able to resolve problems
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 11,000 employees within 70 facilities in 18 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2016, revenue increased by 23.3% to $1.68 billion from $1.36 billion in 2015.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~70% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2016.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet