Vous êtes intéressé(e)?Postuler maintenant !
Valide du: 10/16/2019 au 11/16/2019
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about
We are currently looking for a Histology Assistant Technician in our Pathology division.
- Maintain the Histo-pathology depot.
- Prepare the necessary material for the different activities (laboratory supplies).
- Perform some technical tasks (cover slipping of slide, embedding, cutting, processing, trimming etc.).
- Prepare solutions and prepare studies according to the information received from the team leaders / technical specialists.
- Recycling of solutions and prepare solutions.
- Maintain laboratory supplies (solutions, material).
- Maintain the disposal or recycling of used solutions and dangerous material.
- Maintain the material and the laboratories clean and orderly.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possesses a DES or relevant work experience.
- Is able to manipulate items of 30 lbs.
- Is a team player.
- Able to work with a computer.
Employment Status: Permanent
WORK LOCATION: Senneville (Montreal, Quebec)
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.